Challenge Code of Conduct
- The ClimateSpark Challenge is run in the spirit of cooperation, collaboration, fair comment and fair play. All participants are asked to adhere to these values in their Challenge interactions.
- Contestants shall not deliberately attempt to drive down the ratings of fellow contestants in any way, including by blanketing other contestants with low ratings or by organizing attempts to manipulate ratings or results. Contestants are welcome to comment on and rate fellow contestants’ proposals, but must do so in an even-handed and fair manner.
- Contestants shall not encourage supporters to deliberately attempt to drive down the ratings of other contestants in any way, including by blanketing other contestants with low ratings, creating duplicate or false accounts, or by incenting others to give other contestants low ratings.
- Reviewers are welcome to score proposals in any way they see fit, as long as these ratings represent a genuine opinion and are not part of an attempt to simply manipulate ratings.
- Comments that are malicious, abusive or superficial (e.g., “great”, “super”) will be immediately removed and reviewers will have points deducted. Continued activity of this nature will result in deletion of your user account and all ratings and comments associated with it.
- Adhering to this code is part of the Terms and Conditions of this Challenge.